College & Careers
Thinking about the future after high school is a common source of anxiety for students today. This should come as no surprise given that the complexity of the landscape has increased substantially over the recent decades, and the types of questions that are top of mind can be easily overwhelming:
- What options are out there that interest me, and what do I even want to do?
- How do I get from where I am today in high school to the future I envision for myself?
- Am I really supposed to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life?
- How do I make sure I don't invest a ton of effort and money only to find out I can't get a job or hate the field I end up in?
- Does college even make sense for my goals, or are there other pathways I should be considering?
- If I pursue college, what major is going to set me up for success?
Our goal is to help students that are interested in STEM answer these questions in an actionable manner.
Explore → Plan → Execute
College & Career Round Table Discussions
Experience is the best teacher, and learning from college students that are just a few years ahead in their own careers can be priceless. Our Round Table Discussions are forums for high school students to discuss questions and concerns with individuals that are in the later stages of undergraduate studies, graduate school, or early stages of their professional careers.
College & Career Planning Framework
Planning for what comes after graduation isn't enough, as it's too easy to run astray of actual goals. Instead, students should be encouraged to think and plan on a larger time horizon. We've developed a planning framework designed to help students create a holistic plan that makes sense for their individual life and career goals.
College & Career Peer Groups
It's inevitable that students will hit pitfalls and struggles. Sometimes the only people that can truly relate are those going through the exact same challenges. We help organize and facilitate peer groups so students with similar goals can support each other as they execute on their plans.